Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Who's Awesome?



I wish I could give you the complete  before and after photo but we will call this half-way there photo. Okay, so this before photo was taken right after I had Makenzie but that was basically my starting weight when I started this whole diet thing...... my heaviest weight and what I consider my starting weight.

I think I should get props for not dolling myself up for the after photo...I am au-natural....but hey we are not criticizing the hair and makeup right?!

Me and the kids were flipping through old pictures today and it was one of my twins that said, "Wow, you have lost weight mom!"...so I knew I had this shirt in the back of my closet so I put it on and realized it was big so I had to kinda cinch the back and they took a pic of me...remember... au-natural.....

I am half way there at this point......

so today I took a moment to say........



No comments:

Post a Comment