Thursday, January 12, 2012

What Is On Your Bucket List?

As I approach the second half of my schooling...I am already making a list of some things I would like to do once I graduate. First, Lasik surgery for the eye's...second, a family trip with the kiddos...third, a trip for just me and the hubby. It may take a few years to cross these things off the list but it is a mini bucket list of things I would like to reward myself with after all our sacrifices and hard work over the last few years. Bucket List... upon my browsing of my admitted addiction, pinterest, I came across a website that posts potential things to put on a bucket list. So I have saved random ones here and there that make me smile and peak my interest. So here is my bucket list...of course everything is possible but obviously some things are more realistic than others...so, for fun here is a sample of my bucket list of very realistic and maybe not as realistic dreams.....but nonetheless if I can even do half of these things in my life I think that would be awesome!!
Lets see????...I got married YOUNG....like 18 young....so that means we could make it to those 60+ wedding anniversaries. Adrian will be deaf,  I will be blind, and we will both be senile. He will have his jazzy scooter, I will have my walker with tennis balls on the legs. I will yell at him to put in his teeth he will yell at me to take my meds.....I will still call him my pet name for him "Bubba" and one of us will say, "I love you" and the other will answer as we have always answered since we were young, "I love you more!"......this wish will always be number one on any of my bucket list!
Seriously who would not want to do this?
It is a dream....I love the ocean and to have a house by the ocean....wow, how amazing would that be!
Antarctica might be the toughest one to get to but wouldn't be awesome to say you have been to all seven!
Maybe when I am in Antarctica I can scratch this off the list?
I am not sure what fascinates me about this place so much but I want to see it someday.
 This requires me to be a size I like..... and .....an expensive clothing budget.....
Aahhhhhh!
As long as it is not a Paula Deen cookbook because the 400lbs of butter she uses in her recipes...well...my thighs could not handle that!
C'mon this would just be fun!
I WILL see this one day!
Checking this off my list in about 8 weeks!!!!!
Oh ya.....my luck.. that dart would land on Iran so I would have to make it best out of three.
Ya......no comment!
Okay I don't know if my pear shape would allow this..so lets say....skinnier!
After I get those "skinnier" legs and have seen the Sistine Chapel then it is time for some pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment