Sunday, May 30, 2010

News Flash...

That is Cheyenne with her back to the camera holdings hands with a boy that is also holding hands with another girl that appears to be as tall as Cheyenne.Directly across from Cheyenne there seems to be another girl who is taller. This is huge news in our house, the twins have always been taller than all the other students. Not just taller but leaps and bounds taller than their peers. When we attended their 4th grade program I knew to look for them on the top row because that is where they are always placed since preschool but sure enough Kaity was on the second row from the top and Cheyenne was on the top row but there were other girls there that are just as tall.







It has never bothered them that they are taller and I would venture to say that they kind of enjoy it. I know that they are continually comparing my height to theirs. If they have shoes with any kind of heel on them and I am barefoot they are almost taller than me. Which in all honesty is not very hard to do. I am what you would say mildly vertically challenged; I am not super short but I could use a pinch to grow an inch. Stand tall and proud my once tiny preemies and revel in the fact that you will be taller than your mother in the very near future.





No comments:

Post a Comment