Sunday, August 8, 2010

"Eating a Whole Bag of Cookies Does Make Me Feel Better."

What I have learned by the age of 35.....
  1. Life moves more quickly the older I become.
  2. I have become more sentimental.
  3. Things happen for a reason.
  4. Let other peoples problems be their problems and not my own.
  5. Know when to let go and when to hang on to those around me.
  6. Being a parent is hard and I have made so many mistakes I have lost count.
  7. I forgive my parents for any mistakes they made, they were learning to just like me.
  8. Who will be by my side even when I am at my worst.
  9. Whose side I can be by at their worst.
  10. That eating a whole bag of cookies can make me feel better.
  11. It is okay to cry even when you know things are going to be okay.
  12. That life just sucks sometimes.
  13. I know why some animals eat their young.
  14. Say, "I love you" any chance I get because you never know if that will be the last words they hear.
  15. "Cancer" is more than just a word.
  16. Praying has become easier because there is more to be thankful for and my prayers have become longer because more worries seems to burden my mind.
  17. I should have gone to college when my mind and body were younger.
  18. Knows I must have done something good in my previous life to be introduced to my one true love at such a young age.
  19. Always mean what you say even if you know that person may not like what you have to say.
  20. Always take the time to laugh even when it is hard to find something to laugh about.

No comments:

Post a Comment