Monday, August 2, 2010

Griswolds final day of vacation...day 6

We headed to the great state of Maryland on our last day to visit my Aunt Sandra and all my cousins, whom I have not seen in years. We stopped by Inner Harbor Baltimore first and strolled around for awhile. This coast guard boat was at Pearl Harbor during the Japanese invasion, I think I have mentioned before how much I love inner harbor. It has lots of shopping and boats you can tour, restaurants, aquarium and lots of other things to do.
We visited with family and then decided to go down to Havre de Grace which is only a few minutes from my aunts house to check out the water and the docks. It was good to see everyone and there kids. It is hard to imagine all of us grown up with our own families now when all I can remember is all of us at the ages that are children are now. I remember a vacation that we took when I was about the twins age to visit my aunt. We did so many fun things on that vacation and I hope the girls remember all the fun things we did on this vacation. I remember eating ice cream down by these docks and watching the lightning bugs.

The lighthouse down by the docks.....


This is a picture of two very tired worn out parents...




I love being by the water.....




This is a picture of the very first place me and Adrian lived when we moved to the east coast The condo on the bottom, that was our bedroom on the bottom left hand corner. It has changed so much in that area that we almost did not find it. It was fairly new construction when we moved in so there was not a lot of trees at the time but now you can not see any of these condos because they trees were so thick. Fun memories! We had a good day in Baltimore and lots of good memories. We were ready to head home the next day but it was fun while it lasted....




No comments:

Post a Comment