Monday, August 6, 2012

Goal almost reached...Can I have a piece of cake now?

http://namebrandmomingenericjeans.blogspot.com/2012/04/fighting-my-inner-demoncupcakes.html

So at the end of January I made the dreaded New Years resolution....

LOSE WEIGHT....

So I wrote a blog entry (posted above) about the journey I started. I have started this journey many times over the years and about 5 months later I seem to flounder and start finding a million reasons why I need that Snickers bar. At my original post I had lost 31 pounds at that point and that was at the end of April (exclude March from that equation, I went on my cruise that month and ate my way through vacation.... and I don't regret it... and it was yummy!). I set goal for my birthday to lose 61 pounds total.

...so today is my birthday....

...and the grand total is.....




Not quite 61 pounds but pretty darn close ....

....and I am sure by Labor day I will be at that 61 weight lose marker......

.....I am down four sizes from where I originally started......

I have been lacking in the exercise department this last month. I will figure out a groove that works around my work. When I work a 12 hour shift and 11 hours and 45 minutes of it has been on my feet, the last thing I want to do is exercise. I know I need to find a routine  that will work for me on my days off ...and stay motivated to do it.

I eat healthy but I don't go overboard...I allow a yummy treat now and then.

Other than vitamins I am not taking any weight loss pills..

I am just learning moderation and finding my exercise groove so that it becomes a lifestyle habit and not a "diet".

So now it is time to set another goal I gave myself 15 weeks last time....

that is November 19th...right before the holidays......hmmmmm

I have slowed down as far as how much I lose weekly so I am shootimg for another .....





So when I make a birthday wish today...

I will be repeating 20 in my head

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment