Sunday, February 14, 2010

How do I love thee? Let me make a list!



What Do I Love?


  1. My husband

  2. All three of my beautiful girls

  3. My Idaho family

  4. My Utah family

  5. Incredible Friends

  6. Chocolate Chip cookie fresh from the oven

  7. The ocean at sunrise

  8. The view from the top of a mountain

  9. Good Hair Days

  10. A conclusion to the T.V. show Lost

  11. I Love Lucy

  12. Babies

  13. The movie Goonies

  14. Eating a beignet at a street side cafe in New Orleans

  15. Watching dolphins swim in the wake of your boat

  16. My education

  17. Elderly couples holding hands

  18. My faith

  19. Warming myself by a campfire

  20. Getting a foot rub

  21. My Aunt Wandas laugh

  22. The poem "The Cremation of Sam Magee"

  23. Rollercoasters

  24. The christmas song "Silent Night"

  25. Fireworks on the 4th of July

  26. Arlington cemetary

  27. Dogs

  28. Spongebob Squarepants

  29. Five Guys Hamburger and Fries

  30. Good book

  31. Laughing so hard that your sides begin to hurt

  32. FlipFlops

  33. Mork and Mindy

  34. U2

  35. Christmas lights at temple square

  36. Sunsets in the desert

  37. The song "Unforgetable" sung by Nat King Cole

  38. Sounds of crickets on hot summer nights

  39. What the air smells like after a rain storm

  40. Shelby Mustang

  41. Solitude

To be continued some other time...Happy Valentines!






No comments:

Post a Comment