Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hello World

I suppose I have never noticed or maybe it is a new feature but you can track how many people have looked at your blog, what post was most popular, and the countries where people have viewed your blog. The top three are the UK and China and Germany. What do people in China think of my random pictures and a glimpse into my somewhat boring American life. My vacation pictures seemed to be popular in Germany and my X-rated peanut butter post was popular for the UK it seemed to get a LOT of hits but I think that was random people logging on thinking they were going to see more than a picture of a Reese's peanut butter cup (who knew the Brits were into peanut butter). I more or less started blogging because I enjoy writing though I know my grammar could use some help. I do it for family and friends so they can see what is going on in my life. It is basically my online journal without getting to personal so as not embarrass myself and my family.

So to my intercontinental audience I am a typical "middle america housewife". I am married, have three kids, own a home, have debt, drive an over sized gas guzzling vehicle, I am on the internet to much and watch way to much reality T.V., Believes in God and this country,owns a gun, loves the great outdoors, and last but not least always on diet because I indulge in way to much over processed American cuisine..............but.........

I also want you to know that I am going to college to be a nurse, my goal is to get me a passport and come see your country some day, my family is everything to me, I am LDS, we are struggling like many other Americans right now financially but we know that everything will work out in the end, most Americans are good hearted people, I have dreams, reluctance, fear, and self-doubt, optimism and pessimistic emotions running through me at all times. All of this makes up me...a typical "middle america housewife".................Hello world my name is Michele and welcome to my life

No comments:

Post a Comment