Tuesday, September 21, 2010

L-O-V-E

I have not lost a spouse. parent, or a good friend to death. I know at some point I will experience at least two of these things and maybe all three in my life. When someone around me looses someone that was an intricate part of their life and they loved my heart breaks for them because I know if I lost my spouse or a parent or a dear friend my heart would shatter into a million pieces. So where do you begin to put those shattered pieces of your heart back together?
I suppose your heart will mend day by day and there will be days that not a stitch will be made because it will hurt to much. I think that love is where it all begins. The love you receive the love you give and the never ending love for that person that is no longer with you..

Show your love everyday with those around you. If it is a hug or a kiss or the words it is all food for your soul and for your hearts.
Let there always be love ..................







1 comment:

  1. Michele, I love this. Your insight into life has always amazed me.

    ReplyDelete