Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just A Little Reminder!

I hate coming back from vacation, I dread coming back from vacation, why can't I permanently be on vacation! I am coming to the end of my spring semester and normally the last month is a blur of tests, essay's, and random projects needing there finishing touches. I have had a relatively calm semester, even with a calculus course thrown in there, but approaching finals always tests my sanity. I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my grades but I have learned to relax and do my best and call it good in some courses. I am debating taking a chemistry course this summer so I can put that class behind me, I have not decided for sure yet...really need a break but a break means cramming more classes into my fall and spring schedule.


Adrian began the job search this week, our first week of really being home. He filed unemployment this week so we should be getting that soon. He put in some applications in a few places that will leave him local so hopefully we will hear something back soon.


I have my moments of break down stress and then I regain my sanity and remind myself everything will be okay. I also have my moments of why do some people sail through life, why does life keep picking on me...and then I jump off my pity boat and remind myself that really my problems are minor compared to what others are going through. I also have my moments of jealousy, jealous of homes, cars, expensive shoes and purses, and then I remind myself those are only material things and at the end of the day none of those things matter....


At the end of the day I have a husband who loves his family, and will do anything for us, I have kids who amaze me everyday, I have my faith, I have my health, I have food in my refrigerator, a roof over my head, and a car to get me to the places I need to go. At the end of the day I have everything I need...sometimes I just need to remind myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment