Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Apps are Awesome!

I actually do not have a fancy smart phone, my phone is text friendly and for the moment it works. Adrian won an itouch through a contest his sister entered him in. It does everything an iphone does except make phone calls. Adrian got a smart phone for work reasons so I automatically claimed the itouch as mine and have come to the quick conclusion I want a smart phone now. The apps on the phones and itouch are entertaining and AWESOME! I am limited with the itouch because I have to be able to log into a wifi system but with just a regular iphone I will not have to do that, I can log in anywhere. Aside from all the silly game apps I play, my favorite app right now is the instagram app. It takes photos that you take with your phone or downloaded on to your phone and adds different tones and layers and effects to them. Check em out............


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment