Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Suggestions

Some Sunday suggestions:

Need to take a dessert to a potluck BBQ this summer? Try this dessert..it is a favorite in our household:
http://grandmasdesserts.blogspot.com/2010/04/banana-bars.html

Need a book suggestion for any younger readers that like Fantasy/Lord of the Rings type stuff. This book is well written and kept my kids attention:


I am getting older and along with age comes the dark circles under the eyes. This concealer is for under the eyes...it is great. A little dab goes a long ways and gives your eyes the lift they need:


I know zombies are not for everyone but this series ran a few episodes this winter on AMC and it was AWESOME! It is based off a graphic novel and they had huge ratings and they will be bringing it back this next season. The box set is on sale and if you see the reruns... take the time to watch them, I know I was impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment