Monday, June 6, 2011

ABC's of ME!

What a busy few weeks and I think finally it will slow down a little, at least till the 4th of July and then the annual Reeves & Brand reunion commences. I love having my sister and family here for the 4th, we get very limited time together so I make the most of what little time we do have. Anyways I saw this for a blog post idea from a friend from school on her blog (Leeann, the world: through the eyes of Me)I would link the blog but I guess blogger is having issues, you can link it from my main page on my blog on blogs I follow. She got this idea from somewhere else so I thought I will do to because it was a cute idea. The ABC's of me................

Age: 35, soon to be 36 and really okay with approaching my 40's. Age is nothing to hide as far as I am concerned.

Bed Size: King, I will NEVER go back to a queen, NEVER! In fact if I had the room I would do a California King. I will admit I am not a cuddler when I sleep, I need my space.

Chore you hate: Yardwork! I hate doing yardwork, I like being outside but I would much rather be going on a hike or something, not stooped over picking weeds.

Day: I love Fridays because it is usually date night for me and the hubby and it also means I have two more days of weekend left.

Essential start to your day: Morning shower, once I have had my shower I am awake and ready to get the day rolling.

Favorite color: Well by my choice in clothes colors you would think black but I really do love the color red.

Gold or Silver: I never wear gold, I don't mind gold, I just love silver more.

Height: 5'6", I was not blessed with height but I can say I am taller than my mom and sister.

Instrument: Nope don't play anything, wish I did.

Job title: Mom/Student and those two things keep me borderline psychotic, especially when it is finals time.

Kids: Twin eleven year olds and a four year old that is as much work as triplets, and they are all girls...oh what emotional house we live in.

Live: ......in the present and not in the past.

Mom's name: Candace..but she goes by Candy. True story, when I met my husband we got talking about names and he informed me he would never name his daughter Candy because he said it sounded like a stripper name, he didn't know my mom's name was Candy, I still tease him about it today.

Nicknames: Mikey

Overnight stays at the hospital: Mandatory bedrest for the twins, twins birth, complications from an epidural, Kenzies birth....and overnight stays not as a patient but for things having to do with the twins.

Pet Peeves: Judgemental people, uptight people, people who drive in left hand lane going slow, rude people, when clothes are dropped beside the hamper instead of inside the hamper, dishes left out for me to put away, and last but not least...when I seem to be the only one in the house that can take out the garbage...I put those last three pet peeves in, in case anyone in family reads this blog post.

Quote from a movie: "I don't want to talk to you anymore, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."~ Monty Python Holy Grail.

Right or Left handed: right

Siblings: One older sister

Time I wake up: Sometime between 7:30 and 8...I love nights..I am not a morning person.

Underwear: ......yup, I have some on.....

Veggie you hate: Brussel Sprouts and Lima Beans


What makes you run late: Usually the kids but I am usually on time...I need to add people who are always late on my pet peeve list.

Xrays: chest xrays. MRI's, CAT scans for various things.

Yummy food you make: I make lots of yummy stuff, I love to cook and bake and by the looks of my figure I love to eat it too!

Zoo: Love the zoo, love animals....love the elephants, monkeys, bears, tigers...all of them!

Well there ya go...the ABC's of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment