Thursday, July 14, 2011

Guess What 10,000 Dollars Gets You?

Guess what ten thousands dollars worth of these get ya?........A free day at the local waterpark! Ya, ya, I know it does not sound like much but the kids love it none the less. Actually the twins orthodontics place does this party every year. They rent out the park exclusively to their patients and friends and feed everybody and hand out incredible prizes at the end of the evening. Not cheap prizes either...playstations, xbox's, wii's, psp's, bikes, and the list goes on and on. You realize how much these orthodontists rake in when you see all the metal on the 100's of kids mouths wandering around the waterpark.

Anyways because of my schedule today we could not stay for the dinner and the prizes....Boooooo! I did manage to click a few pictures from the day and made some observations today.

1. I will not be buying a swimsuit that ties around the neck next year. Without getting into grand detail, I have a large bust and that is a lot of weight tied up around my neck......I know TMI..I don't care it is my blog and I can give TMI sometimes...maybe I need fake boobs, they don't need any support......TMI, I know!

2. Woman actually still smear their body with babyoil to get that golden tan? I like a little sun but I am not going for the worn out leather look. I would like to age gracefully and not look liked tanned hide when I am 60.

3. Getting pictures of my twins is like getting a picture of Sasquatch. I have numerous pictures of Makenzie because she is vain and wants to be in all pictures but the twins on the other hand have to be preyed upon like a voyeur lurking in the shadows.

4. I am officially "that" mother today. I did not get my hair wet once today! You know those mom's, the mom's that swim in the pool with their hair never touching the water and their makeup perfectly in place. I did not have makeup on but I had to do my hair because I had other things to do today so I was "that" mother today, that one that swam around with her head above water....next thing you know I will be wearing my Jackie O glasses and high heels to the pool.

5. I may be addicted to McDonalds Pineapple Mango Smoothies....I crave them....I may or may not have stopped on my way home from the pool and got one......mmmmmmmm!......I may or may not have to get one tomorrow too....

6. I am addicted to my instagram app on my  newly replaced iphone...so here is some pics that I instagrammed.............Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you had fun that day. It was so good to see you and your hair really did look wonderful, it was a very good hair day :) I also need to add that I wasn't one that was using tanning oil, I had put on SPF 30. I wanted some sun but didn't want to burn and for the most part I didn't, I just got some color. I love all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete