Monday, July 18, 2011

Eat, Drink,and Be Merry Today....... for Tomorrow I Will Be In Puerto Rico!

Some time ago I hinted I may be going to an exotic location ....well  now I know I WILL be going to an exotic location! Details still being worked out but it looks like it is going to be the Eastern Caribbean, Puerto Rico being our first stop. This trip will be with my mother, sister, and my oldest niece Gabby. This trip will not be until next March so why am talking about the subject now?...well, I am excited, but what do all woman do as soon as they hear they are going on a vacation that involves wearing a lot of these......

that nasty but necessary word....................
I started a diet last year...actually did really well ...50 pounds well..and then the holidays came and then vacation came and then ice cream, chips, peanut butter cups,cookies, hamburgers, and pizza came. I gained 12 pounds back of the 50 I lost.......pthpttffffff!

So today is day one of refocusing and getting back on track. First things first, the twelve pounds I gained needs to go bye bye quickly so it is strict diet for the next 25 days...detoxing, cleansing...getting my mind and body in the right frame of mind and then I will commence to exercise and getting the family on board my healthy train for the next few months and hopefully permanently...

So why am I writing about this? This is my accountability...if I do a quick post once a month about my progress and the 5 or 8 pounds I have lost...a goal, some progress...something to write about.

There it is....a goal....a goal that is never ending with me....ughhhh weight...my crux....my weakness...usually the reason for any sadness I may have........anyways before this turns into a therapy session....

Time to go make me my protein shake close my eyes and think about March................

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha.
    Go read my blog today. Maybe the documentary will motivate you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! You can do this ~ can't wait to see your progress!!

    ReplyDelete