Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Whats on your ipod rotation this summer?

I love music, I am always on itunes listening to music, I always have the radio on in the house during the day. I love all kinds of music! I will listen to twangy country, rock, pop, alternative, oldies but goodies...etc. Anyways here is a few of my favs for the summer...



Love this album! The popular song off this album is called My Body..LOVE that song!

This album is okay but I love this particular song it makes you want to get up and move.

Hello! Does this song not remind you of Woodstock and patchouli.It has that late 60's early 70's folksy groove to it and that is what I kinda like about it.

Have loved Adele since her first album This album has more of a rock blues feel to it and I like it.

Jessie J rocks! She has that pop/rock/RB thing going on and I have an affinity for rocker/pop girl singers. I think that stems from seeing Pat Benatar singing Love is a Battlefield on MTV when I was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment