Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday Web Favorites

I am bored....

It is cold and snowy outside.....

I am making my husband watch chick flicks with me...well, he has moved on to the computer but he is in the same room that chick flicks are being shown....

My children have also left the room and I am positive they are sneaking Halloween candy but I am lounging comfortably on the couch and I don't want to move....

I am also eating some Halloween candy....

I want a big mug of hot cocoa but I am to lazy to get up and make it.......

I did fold laundry, put away my Halloween decorations, and put Thanksgiving decorations up, so don't think I have not done anything today...but in reality that is all I am probably doing today?!....

I have browsed the world wide web...well, Facebook and Pinterest... and really that is 2 hours of browsing alone.....

Anyways I want to share what I found.....because I am bored and my husband is already being subjected to chick flicks and I don't think he wants to look at home decor and decorating ideas...he can only handle so much....in fact, I think he was watching sports and now he has moved on to video games where he can blow up things....

So if you are bored....enjoy!......I wonder if I could talk the children into making me hot cocoa?


 Never occurred to me to use a fitted sheet to cover a box spring instead of using a bed skirts because lets face it bed skirts are a pain in the A**!
 How adorable for a girls room...love the stripes on the ceiling!
 Hang a wreath on a cabinet and don't ruin the cabinet. Hang a command strip upside down then tie a bow to your wreath.
 Find a map with the locations of where you met, married, and now live with your significant other and then frame it.
 I love this idea....a family tree with portraits of all your family.
 I wish I sewed. These were on pioneer woman earlier this week, they were made by someone she knows and I think they are adorable.
 Instead of a shadow box make a jar with all your vacation mementos.
 I love this kitchen!
 This is what my imaginary guest room would look like in that imaginary home I would have by the ocean.
 This is my imaginary house in the South and Paula Deen and I would be in the kitchen making things with lots of butter and drinking sweet tea.
 My imaginary back patio looks exactly like this in my head.
 I have a bathroom the size of most bathrooms on a R.V. so a bathroom like this makes me drool out of the corner of my mouth.
Christmas is coming......hence the snow currently covering my front lawn...I like this mantle. 
 A perfect playroom.
I want one of these and no children would be allowed, I think of this as my playroom....NO CHILDREN ALLOWED!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love these ideas! I am going to have to make some of these...especially the one that uses the maps to show where we met and were married, too cute!! I'm glad you're bored, it gave me some amazing decorating ideas :)

    ReplyDelete