Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Life's Little Pleasures

At the moment I enjoy:

This song:


This quote:

These pictures:


This necklace:

This mascara:

These cupcakes: (They are baked with a Cadbury egg in the middle)

This book:


These ears:

I also like at this moment:

* That I have finished three weeks of homework for school so I have no school work for the next three weeks!

*That I have lost 20 pounds since January 16!

* That I can run two miles on the treadmill now..that is a miracle with my fat a**!

* That I will be in the Caribbean sun in 8 days!

* That I have completed and mailed my nursing school application

and........you know what else I am enjoying..what else I am liking.....

*My life....life is happy.....life is content.....

Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. I'm HAPPY that you're HAPPY and I'm proud of you for running!!

    ReplyDelete