Sunday, July 25, 2010

Griswolds family vacation....Day three..Part 2

We made it to the beach. This was a last minute decision because of Williamsburg not taking as long as we expected and being a bit deflated from the tourist trap, we felt like we needed to salvage something special out of the day so when we saw that virginia beach was less then an hour away we knew we had to go. This is the main touristy beach but that meant shops that the kids could get a shirt and lots of restaurants available.

This is me in heaven. My feet in the sand and the sound of waves all around me. There had been a storm that blew through and it brought the temp down to the low 80's it felt so good.


Look at that smile on that beautiful girl.



There is all my treasures right there in that picture.





Look at that pose. She loved the beach!!! She was wet and was sand covered in the first 5 minutes of us getting on the beach




The last picture of the day. My makeup was gone, my hair had lost the battle to the 90 + plus percent humidity earlier in the day and at this moment I was in pure joy and Adrian kept saying it was time to go and I kept saying 5 more minutes please. Adrian finally had to be stern with me and say it was time to go home because we had a long drive ahead. I reluctantly gathered my family and headed home....day 4 National Zoo...to be continued...






No comments:

Post a Comment