Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rest In Peace

My dear, dear daughter, the one whose name is a city in Wyoming, has dug a shallow grave for herself today. I will not be the one burying her today it will be her father. Before I tell you why she has found her early death today let me share a few past experiences with our second born child.
She at an early age has been the child to separate herself as an individual by being what her father says, "boneheaded". Now let me explain why she earned this name.

She was the one that cut her own hair in to a mullet, her sister did not cut her hair but she did and she was proud of her haircut. Within two weeks she proceeded to cut her hair again but she was unsuccessful that time because I caught her in the process of doing it. She shoved a costume jewelry pearl up her nose that was discovered because she had a whistle in her in nose that I investigated and found the pearl shoved up her nostril. She found a batch of dried red chili peppers that I was using for decorations and decided to try to eat them, after several glasses of milk and burned lips she decided that was not a bright idea. She used to draw on things but she has a signature face she likes to draw and she would always draw that face on whatever she drew on and then she would deny she drew on something even though she basically left her signature on it.She is incapable of lying, she has no poker face, she CAN NOT lie to your face! If I have anything that can be poured, squirted, or sprayed she will dump,squirt, or spray the whole item until it is all gone; I don't know how many bottles of hairspray or soaps that have gone to waste because of her. Just recently she dumped a whole bottle of balsamic vinegar into the sink; and I still have no idea why.

Really I could make a list that would go on far to long but I will stop now. I need to fill in with some other details of her positive attributes. She is amazingly sweet and has heart that is to big for her little soul. She looks at the world with most positive outlook and never sees the bad in anything. An example is, she left her razor scooter at school outside without locking it up; "boneheaded" move, and it was stolen. Her sister came home and informed me what happened and said Cheyenne was still at school and some boys were helping her find her scooter, basically she had her posse out to find the scooter. I went to the school and picked her up and was angry with her because of her negligence. She told me, "Someone borrowed it and she will get it back." I yelled, "NO, you will not, it was gone, someone stole it, they did not borrow it!". There was a knock at the door, one of her posse members found the scooter at the park, she got her scooter back. She looked at me and said, " See I said I would get it back, they should have asked if they wanted to borrow it.". I was in shock I did not know what to say. That is her sweet, pure, innocent heart that lets her believe someone borrowed it.

So fast forward to today. We had to get them a cell phone to share a few months ago. We do not have a land line and there is times that we are not home but they are so they need a phone. It makes my life easier if they have a phone on them if I need them to come home when they are with friends. They only get to call us on the phone and it is only given to them on these two occasions. They have had the phone for a little while now, the phone bill came this month and there was an extra 60+ dollars of charges on the phone. It was her, the "boneheaded" child that occurred these charges by downloading games and doing some texting. We were charged last month also for the same charges, so 120.oo dollars in extra fees. So after calling phone company and getting it paid her father figured out she broke his headphones and ruined the USB port in the computer it was connected to. So her running total for the day is around 200.00 dollars in expenses.

Her father will be holding her funeral later today. It will be a graveside service with just immediate family present. Instead of flowers send cash to pay off the remaining balance of the cell phone bill. Rest In Peace our dear child you will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment