Monday, May 23, 2011

Summertime, Summertime, Sum, Sum, Summertime!

I had my last final at school May 4 and began summer school May 10th and lets just say I have not been thoroughly focused this summer.....I really, really need to focus but in the meantime lets catch up on the last couple of weeks and the beginning of summer creeping up around the corner..can't you feel summer just around the corner..




Summer...ahhh summer...the smell of BBQ. Adrians new toy is an electric smoker that he got a "smokin" deal on. The taste of smoked brisket and chicken is the taste of summer. You know what I love about summer...Adrian cooks all the time, all I have to do is come up with a couple side dishes...I love summer cooking!



Summer movie releases..love summer movies! Nothing better than coming in to a cool theater on a hot summer day. We saw Thor a couple weeks ago..not bad..better then I thought it would be




Bracelets? What does bracelets have to do with summer?...Nothing...I just like bangle bracelets





.........well these kinda have to do with summer...espadrilles...I love espadrilles! They are perfect footwear for summer.





Graduation..is it not the benchmark for the beginning of summer? I spent this last weekend in Idaho spending time with my sister and mom and extended family celebrating my nieces college graduation.




Vacations, vacations, vacations...summer is time for vacation...not this summer. We have taken two amazing vacations this year and the hubby just started a new job so no vacations for a year. However, shhhhhhh...see that cruise ship up above......that might just be me on that cruise ship in an exotic location sometime in the near future....mabye.....just maybe...details to come at a later date.





In the meantime; an outdoor concert with the most amazing band ever is a great way to start off the summer.....May 24 I will spending my evening with Bono and Edge..and an added bonus of an overnighter at a hotel with my hubby...what a spoiled girl I am.....






Plans for the summer include the twins spending some time with grandma in Idaho, me making a road trip to Idaho to get the twins, 4th of July festivities with my sister and family, Lagoon, zoo, children's museum, many more movies, concerts, camping and so much more...and oh wait...somewhere in there I will squeeze in my studies...somewhere?


















No comments:

Post a Comment