Monday, April 5, 2010

I Am Rich!



I posted some pictures of Easter of years past in the previous post. What wonderful memories. There is some pictures from the twins first Easter egg hunt to last years hunt. It is amazing how fast they grow up and seems just like yesterday that they were those little girls stumbling around the backyard trying to figure out what this egg hunt thing is.


The video I posted is Makenzie egg hunting this year. There was 2 large eggs for each of the girls and in the egg was a milky way rabbit and a dollar bill. She had already found the first large egg with the money in it and this is video of her finding the second egg and her reaction to another dollar bill. She exclaimed, "I am rich!". We all laughed and she was pretty excited about all her finds.


I thought how true that statement is concerning my life.."I am rich!". Not financially, though at times life would be easier a lot of days if there was more money in the account, I mean my life is rich with love and family and happiness. As we celebrate these Easter holidays we are reminded of Jesus and his atonement for us. He has given me so much to be thankful for in my life. My girls are amazing souls that I am so grateful for. They make me feel as though I am the richest person in the world.

1 comment: