Friday, April 30, 2010

A family effort

Last weekend we headed to the zoo. We had bought a zoo pass last year and it expires soon so we got in one last free admission to the zoo . I was being lazy about taking pictures but between everyone in the family taking the camera and taking a few pictures we came out with a few pictures of our day. The above picture is so sweet. The babies had just hatched and the momma was sitting on some more eggs getting ready to hatch. The daddy goose was keeping a close eye on us. The picture reminds me of spring.

I was teasing the twins that they are getting to old for the carousel ride but really I just wanted to buy me a ticket and ride the carousel too!!






Look at the animal she is riding on. Makenzie hates anything that may resemble a bug, spider, or snake and some lizards. I asked Kaitlynn to help Makenzie to get on an animal. This is the animal that Kaitlynn picked for her. I think this act was a passive agressive move played by Kaitlynn. Quielty in her mind she was saying, "MUWhahaha, I am going to put her on a snake!"
I love the love between siblings.










This is the first time the leopard has come out when I have been at the zoo. Guess what, I missed it; I was in the ladies room when this picture was taken.





The twins took the follwing pics.....

















































She is as tall as an orangutan but her arms arms could be a little longer. The baby orangutan was out but he would not hold still long enough to take a picture. His personality and actions were eerily similar to that of Makenzie. I think they would be best of buds if introduced to one another












No comments:

Post a Comment