Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lesson's Learned

Things I have learned over the past week...

(1)  Life will take me where it supposed to. I cannot foresee the future, but I can lay path before me that will enable me to get to my ultimate destination.

(2) I eat when I am happy, stressed, depressed, content, when I have PMS, bored, anxious...etc....

(3) My winter jeans are to tight because of the above statement.

(4) Some people will always see the world in black and white and they will never realize that there are a lot of colors in between. I feel sorry for those people......

(5) When I focus and don't let life distract me, I can find my scholarly mojo again and be the top grade in my class.

(6) I will always listen to another persons opinion and though I may not agree with them I will always try to be respectful of that opinion.

(7) I may feel like I have a parental "FAIL" everyday, but I will always remember that my children will most likely forget those "fail" moments but they won't forget that I tell them they are beautiful, smart, and I love them everyday.

(8)  I am quickly coming up on my amazing cruise to the Caribbean and though I committed to do exercise and eating healthier I have done the exact opposite because of  number (2) on my list.

(9) I may have a PINTEREST addiction and it is contributing to the tight jean issue because of recipes like this, this, and this.

(10) I don't want to exercise because I think I look like this when  I exercise.

(11) last but not least...my favorite quote of the week that I need to remind myself of daily......

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I relate with too many of them...sadly. :\

    LOL ;)

    We're awesome. Plain and simple. We're awesome. Some college, some where is going to snatch us up. Some day, we are going to be the most fabulous nurses and we will laugh at these trivial days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you! I love your list and you are so right on so many things...you have been since Jr. High :) Pres. Uchtdorff's quote is amazing and you have loved, sought after, thought and done the right things because you have become a wonderful woman, wife, and mother.

    ReplyDelete