Monday, October 3, 2011

A Blast from Halloween's Past!

It is October..YAY! I love fall and the cool air that it brings. In celebration of October I thought I would post pictures of Halloween's past via instagram.....

My all time favorite Makenzie picture..her face sums up her thoughts of being dressed up like a chicken! This picture is proudly framed in our house year round!
I love group pictures of the kids.....if you look carefully, I think there is 3 kids crying...
Still ambivalent to the chicken costume....Makenzie and Morgan, holy crap they have grown up since this picture was taken.
Beautiful, beautiful girls........
All you can see is eye's....
......"You look stupid!"....."No you look stupid!"
C'mere blue...C'mere blue.....We know their love for Blue as expressed in a previous post.

Our first Halloween in Idaho and the first year I took them actual trick or treating. It was about 10 degrees outside and the first house we stopped at they walked right inside and sat down on their couch...they did not understand the concept that we were not staying for a visit.
See...group kids photo and someone was crying!
This costume was perfect because it was a blizzard that year..they could have gone all night.

We have potential crying...I see pouty faces.
...I think I have said this before ...beautiful, beautiful girls!

Grandma with my nieces...where does time go, the kids have grown up so fast. The twins informed me they don't want to go trick or treating this year...sigh....Well at least I still have Makenzie for a few more years.

Oh wait...what?...no one is crying?...whoever was crying must have left before the picture was taken.

And finally last years picture of the kids....

Great memories and good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment