Wednesday, May 4, 2011

and exhale.....

5:55 am Wednesday morning I woke up and held my breath..waiting to see what the day was going to bring me .........

On my check list for the day
1. Husband being offered a job after 2 months of unemployment
2. Finishing my last math final....my very last..never again...math final
3. And the least important but critical to the good energy flow for the day ...haircut!

First on the agenda haircut....so I have very thick, frizzy hair that needs a precise haircut so my numerous calics do not run rampant. My hair is cut in an A-line but my issue is once it starts growing out, it gets to thick behind my ears area ( That is the technical term..behind the ears area ;)...) and because it is thick, it begins to get a mind of its own and it starts to rebel and starts doing things that are uncalled for. Anyways, my hairdresser figured out a way for it to fall like I want it to...take the bulk out.... we thinned it...we cut lots of layers..and the result was what I was looking for. I was going to include a pick but my laptop decided it was going to download any pictures for me...so the actress Claire Danes will be my stand in because we look like twins anyways...well kinda...well a little...okay, so not at all, but her hair looks just like mine








So anyways enough about my hair...I like her hair color...oh wait...enough about hair. On to the important stuff. So Adrian was laid off his job at the end of February. He drives truck and was trying to find something local because we didn't want him going on the road but no local jobs seemed to be available. Monday a friend of a friend called and said his company was looking for a driver and we were coincidentally already in Salt Lake so we headed over to the company, Adrian did an interview and they asked him to come back Wednesday for a ride-along. So he drove one of their trucks Wednesday morning and they offered him a full time job with much more pay then he was making before.........you have no idea the amount of stress at that moment was lifted off our backs...well you probably have an idea but you know what I mean. It is somewhat local but he will be home for the most part and that's what matters.

My last thing off my checklist, calculus test.....ughhh....have I mentioned before how much I hate math, how much I suck at math, and how happy I am this was my last math class. The test...well i did it....I would like to say I conquered it but we will call it a draw. The most important thing I want to emphasize it was my last math test EVER...and that is enough reason to celebrate.



At the end of the day I looked at my checklist and wouldn't you know, everything went as I hoped it would, so I finally......exhaled.




P.S. Back to my hair...I got my pictures to download...see you couldn't tell me and Claire Danes apart if you tried..well maybe if you are legally blind... :)...........







1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that everything went so well for you. I'm also glad that Adrian was led to such a wonderful new job!! You and your family was truly blessed that day to have received so much good!

    ReplyDelete