Sunday, May 1, 2011

And the next thing I know.......

I tell my four year old that she has a trap door mind. What I mean by that is, she can go from one subject to another without a breath taken. A thought will travel through her mind and suddenly this thought falls through a trap door in her mind and then she is on to a new subject.....I think she inherited this trait from me...my mind is always moving from one subject to another especially when I should be concentrating on something in particular. I am studying for finals, searching google about the effects of global warming and the next thing I know I am looking at pictures of Kate Middletons dress. First of all I was not the least bit interested in the wedding but I will say she looked beautiful and her dress was stunning.




I am searching google for solutions on linear inequalities for calculus and the next thing I know I am on Etsy looking at jewelery. Isn't this necklace adorable...dainty...pretty ...springy!





I am searching google for politicians lack of scientific knowledge and the next thing I know I am wishing I had the time and space for chickens, plus someone that will clean out the chicken coop. Not normal old boring chickens; I want a chicken that looks like this...I would name her Gertrude..she looks like a Gertrude.





I am searching google for the decay formula for carbon and the next thing I know I am jotting down a recipe for some scrumptious rolls that come from a local Provo restaurant. They use Rhodes Rolls and anytime I get to use Rhodes Rolls I am all over it.





I am searching google for exponential growth of humans and the next thing I know I am looking at those pretty chickens again...I think I would name this one, Duchess...she looks like a regal duchess......




I am searching google for gram positive bacteria and the next thing I know I come across an OCD dream. I can hang up flip flops? These were made from regular old wire hangers...hmmm...first of all I do not have the closet space for this but I want to make these for someone who does just so I can hang up their flip flops for them.....









I am searching google for renewable resources and the next thing you know.... I am blogging.























3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, this made me laugh! I do the same thing. My computer is a big black hole of time sucking death sometimes. Good luck on your research! And I like your chix names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. I love this post! What restaurant in Provo are you talking about? Those rolls look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magleby's~ good place to have breakfast

    I found the recipe on~

    http://www.yourhomebasedmom.com/maglebys-rolls/

    ReplyDelete